The External Experts Advisory Board (EEAB) will inform at a strategic level the project Executive Board of design and technical direction during the three years project.
The list of members of this Advisory Board counts key persons in different relevant areas:
- Laura Christ (Chair of EEAB) – Older peoples Network, OVN-NL, Netherlands
- Loredana Ligabue – Older people network, Anziani e Non Solo società cooperative, Italy
- Denis Thery – Surface Engineering Association, UITS, France
- Francesca Rosella – Fashion house, CuteCircuits Ltd, UK
- Jo De Clerq – Fashion, Attractive2Wear, Belgium
The EEAB is managed by partner Coventry University
The first meeting of EEAB members took place in Paris on November 21st, 2018 and was also attended by :
- Andy Cobley, CU
- Louise Moody, CU
- Gulay Ozkan, GEDS
- Pascal Negre, IPM2
- Sergio Mayo, ITN
- Nadia Kamel, EuC
Francesca Rosella was excused for this first meeting.